- Literary Intern (aka “reader”) specializing in commercial fiction—mystery/thrillers, historical, women’s fiction—and narrative non-fiction. (I am NOT looking for YA/MG readers at this time.) Intern will work one-on-one with agent Whitley Abell, reading partial and full manuscripts and writing up reader reports. To be considered, please submit the following your application to https://bit.ly/2GuJpCx.
Please check back at a later date for more openings. Thank you for your interest.
- These are remote positions and can be done anywhere as long as you have Wi-Fi.
- You can work at any time of the day or night. I do ask, however, that applicants commit to at least one manuscript per week for a preferred minimum of 6 months.
- It’s okay if you are a writer. It’s okay if you are querying and have queried me or plan to. It’s okay if you are agented and/or published. It’s okay if you’re none of the above, too.
- If you are currently interning for another agency or publisher, we are unfortunately unable to consider you for this position, simply to avoid any conflicts of interest.
- Internships are unpaid.